Make your travel more enjoyable with Tsugaru Free Pass!
Unlimited ride of trains and busses in specified area for 2days. Enjoy sightseeing spots, onsen and attractions of Tsugaru!!
*Child rate is for elementary school aged children.
●Sale period: year round
●Validity period: 2 days
★Purchase bonus: Receive privilege at sightseeing spots and participating stores and restaurants in specified area.
Get a small gift or a discount by showing Tsugaru Free Pass. For more information, please refer to each area’s participating stores and restaurants information pages of the guidebook.
Find this mark on guidebook.
*Privileges are subject to change without notice.
Tsugaru free pass free area
Transportation and routes available in the free area
Surrounding area MAP
Guide to Use
- ◆Unlimited travel for ordinary car non-reserved seats on JR East, Konan Railway and Tsugaru Railway local trains (including rapid trains) within the free area, and Konan buses in the designated area (route buses).
- ◆If using the JR Resort Shirakami, please purchase a separate reserved ticket.
- ◆If using JR limited express and express trains, a separate ticket / express ticket is required.
- ◆If using a Tsugaru Railway stove train, a separate ticket / stove train ticket according to the area you are using is required.
- ◆For customers going to Aoni Hot Spring, the journey between Konan Bus, Nijinoko Park bus stop and Aoni Hot Spring will be via the Aoni Hot Spring shuttle bus.Please call us directly in advance. 0172-54-8588
- ◆Refunds for reasons of the customer's own choosing shall be limited to valid, unused tickets,and given at sales locations for the pass.
- ◆Trains will not stop at Tamboato Station during the winter season (December to March) as the related facilities are closed.