Application information（Read these Tour Conditions when applying）
*These tour conditions include terms and conditions prescribed in Article 12 paragraph 4 of the Travel Agency Act and written agreement prescribed in Article 12 paragraph 5 of the Travel Agency Act.
● Agent-organized tour agreement
This tour is a tour planned and offered by Konan Bus (hereinafter the “Company”) and customers participating in this tour enter into the agent-organized tour agreement (the “Tour Agreement”).
● Tour application and agreement establishment period
- Fill in the designated areas on the tour application designated by the Company and include the tour fees to apply (reservations are accepted up to 7 days before the tour).
- The Company accepts applications for reservations of the Tour Agreement by phone. In this case, the applicant shall submit the application form and tour fees within 7 days from the following day of applying for the reservation by phone.
- The Tour Agreement with the customer is established when the tour fees are paid.
● Paying tour fees
Please pay tour fees 21 days before the date of departure.
● Items included in tour fees
Tour fees only include bus fare.
(Miscellaneous costs such as transportation costs not included in the course and personal costs are not included)
● Agreement termination by the customer
The customer can terminate the Tour Agreement at any time by paying the cancellation fees established below. In this case, tour fees which have already been paid are returned after subtracting the designated cancellation fees.
Date of termination of agreement Cancellation fee 11 days before Free 8-10 days before 20% of the tour fees 2-7 days before 30% of the tour fees 1 day before 40% of the tour fees Same day 50% of the tour fees After the bus has departed or not getting on the bus without contacting us 100% of the tour fees
The customer can terminate the agreement without paying a cancellation fee in the following cases.
- When there is an important change to the contents of the agreement.
- When the tour fees are increased.
- When the safety and smooth operation of the tour is not possible or there is the extreme possibility of this due to reasons such as natural disasters or public disturbance.
- When it is not possible to operate the tour according to the written agreement due to reasons for which the Company is responsible.
● Agreement termination from the Company
The Company can terminate the agreement in the following cases.
- When the Company discovers that the tour participant requirements are not fulfilled including the gender, age, qualifications, skills and other requirements disclosed beforehand.
- When the tour participant is deemed unfit to withstand the tour due to reasons such as illness, absence of necessary care giver or another reason.
- When the tour participant inconveniences other tour participants or poses the risk of obstructing the smooth operation of the group tour.
- When the safe and smooth operation of the tour according to the itinerary listed in the written agreement is not possible or there is the extreme possibility of this due to reasons including natural disaster, public disturbance, stoppage of services such as transport or lodging facilities, government order or other reasons not caused by the Company.
● Liability and disclaimer of the Company
- The Company will compensate for damages incurred by the customer when damage is caused to the customer based on the Company’s intention or negligence when executing the Agreement.
- The Company will compensate a maximum of 150,000 JPY per person for damage to luggage only when there is notice to the Company within 14 days starting from the following day the damage occurred.
The Company will not take responsibility when the customer incurs damage due to the following:
- Natural disasters, public disturbances or changes to the itinerary or cancellation of the tour due to these factors
- Accidents or fires in areas such transport or lodging facilities or changes to the itinerary or cancellation of the tour due to these factors
- Government orders or quarantine due to infectious disease
- Accidents when the customer acts at their own discretion
- Food poisoning
- Delays and cancellations of transport facilities or changes to the itinerary or shortening of intended stay due to these factors
- Accidents which occur when the customer intentionally is violating the law or receiving a service which violates the law
● Special compensation
- The Company shall pay compensation and solatium for certain damage incurred to life, the physical body or luggage due to sudden and unintentional outside accidents when the customer is participating in this tour based on the Rules of Special Indemnity in Standard General Conditions of Travel Agency Business regardless of intention or negligence of the Company.
- When damage incurred by the customer during participation in the tour is due to intention by the customer, intoxication, illness, etc. or an accident caused by dangerous activity such as hang gliding, the Company will not pay compensation or solatium due to the items listed in this Paragraph.
- There will be no payment of compensation or solatium due to the items listed in this Paragraph for accidents or damage incurred by the customer occurring on days of not receiving services from facilities such as transport or lodging facilities arranged by the Company in the itinerary.
● Tour warranty
The Company will pay a change compensation for the amount multiplying the tour fees by the designated rate of 1-5% when one of the following important changes occurs among the agreement information listed in the pamphlet. This is limited to 15% for each tour participant per agent-organized tour and change compensation will not be paid when the amount is under 1,000 JPY. Provided that change compensation may not be paid due to acts of God such as natural disasters and public disturbances or cancellation of tour services from transport or lodging facilities.
The Company may compensate the customer with goods or tour services equal to or more valuable than the change compensation amount in place of paying the change compensation amount in cash with the consent of the customer.
- Changes to the first or last day of the tour
- Changes to the tour destinations
- Changes to a lower level of class or equipment for transport facilities.
● Responsibility of the customer
The customer shall compensate the Company for damages when the Company incurs damages due to the intentions or negligence of the customer.
● Minimum number of tour participants
The minimum number of tour participants in order to operate this tour is 2.
● Tour Conditions
These tour Conditions are standard as of March 1st 2019.
- There may be delays to departure and arrival times to the destination due to road conditions such as traffic congestion or snow or unavoidable events. Therefore, even when it is necessary for the customer to use other public transportation such as a taxi or lodgings, the Company will not compensate for this.
- The tour may be operated on another company’s bus due to reasons of the Company.
- All other items are subjected to the Company’s agent-organized tour agreement clause approved by the Commissioner of the Japan Tourism Agency.
The Company can use personal information listed in the application form submitted when applying for the tour within the necessary scope for arranging services provided by facilities such as transport and lodging facilities and procedures for receiving these services during the tour applied for by the customer in addition to using the personal information for contacting the customer. In addition, the Company may use personal information of the customer for the following reasons.
- Providing products, services and campaign information of the Company or companies with tie-ups to the Company
- Requests to submit opinions or thoughts after participating in the tour
- Requests to take questionnaires
- Presenting benefits
- Creating statistical materials